Monday, April 14, 2008

Secret Stash

I came home yesterday from a quick run to the grocery store to find out that my little A was looking for some candy. Tom informed me that she not only asked for candy, but had a piece in her hand at the time.

I was surprised by this for I put all the Easter candy up in a jar on the counter. I know she can not reach it. B, yes but A, no way.

Tom continued to tell me that he took that piece away. Good for him I can't believe he told her "No". However she did not stop with just one asking. Apparently she came back with another piece asking for this one. In her defense, it was different than the last one she asked for. He told her "No" again and took that one. Then what surprised me the most is that he asked her where she was finding this candy. She took him by the hand and showed him her secret stash!

She is such a clever little one don't you think. I would never have looked there. I just could not stop laughing. Tom actually took all the candy out, but I put it back for the photo only. It has now been added to the rest of the candy in the jar.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

oh my goodness!!! she just gets more clever and hilarious every day!!! i can't stop laughing!!! i guess A knows that she has to hide it or else other people will eat it.

Jen said...

Not so secret afterall since she is leading the enemy to the stash!!