Thursday, April 17, 2008

Easily Forgotten

This morning as I was leaving to go walk/run, I grabbed the Walkman. This re mined me that yesterday the batteries died at my halfway point. I never did replace them, but thought I told Tom.

Me: Yesterday it was awful that the batteries died at half way point. i had to walk in silence.

Tom: Why did you not change them when you got home?

Me: I guess I forgot, but didn't I tell you about it?

Tom: No, so when I went for my run there was no power at all.

Me: Oh, I am sorry I forgot. Did you replace the batteries then after your run?

Tom: No (with a smile) I forgot too. Sorry.

See, even with 2 brains we don't get even the simplest things done. Good news is that I changed the batteries today so my walk was full of music.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

oh you two are silly :)

Jen said...

Exercise without music is brutal!!

Kat said...

Yeah, old age will do that to you. Sad but true.