Friday, April 4, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

I decided for some reason today (the reason being that I have a mile long to do list and don't want to begin) that I would go back to my first blog post and read. I highly recommend this for those who have been blogging for a while. It was fun. I could not stop at just one post I just kept reading. It was like looking at a photo album, only better due to the stories too. I laughed as I re- read all the girls naughty moments. And how could I forget B's lies/stories?

I guess now that I have re-read many months of posts and I think A has fallen asleep, I should try to get to a few things on my list. Oh wait, A is not asleep---great this will make for a fun afternoon. Plus Tom is in Philly this weekend. His dad is not doing well. So I am back to single mom after a week of a 2 parent household. Should be a good time. :) Since A is not sleeping perhaps I will go unpack a few bags from our trip. Tom was helpful and unpacked his stuff from the bag. And by his stuff I mean nothing that was not his own clothes. I guess the toiletries and ipod are all mine.

Enjoy your own trip down memory lane. I did.

2 comments:

JCR said...

I do that from time to time. I pick a topic from the list (usually pictures).

Sorry to hear about Tom's dad.

Jen said...

I like to do that too!! When I re-read my blog, it feels like my adult version on my diary - minus the little golden lock of course!!