Friday, April 11, 2008

What Do You Hear?

I was in line today to pay for my Ikea "must haves" when A told me she was "very hungry." I said we could get a snack in a few minutes, after I pay. She then proceeded to pull her shirt all the way up and told me to listen. I had no idea what she was talking about, so I bent down to try to pull her shirt down and to see what she said. A then pulled my ear to her naked belly and said, "listen mommy." I said I didn't hear anything. She replied (my ear still at her tummy) " My tummy says it is very hungry and needs a snack right now!" Needless to say I was a mean mommy for I paid for my goods and we left without a snack. Funny thing is that she didn't seem to mind and made it all the way home too. Guess her tummy was wrong.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha that is because i listen to her tummy to see if she is really full or not...oh cute little A

Kat said...

hee hee hee That is one of my favorites!