Thursday, July 19, 2007

Backseat Driver

I was taking B to camp today when all of a sudden a car pulled out in front of us. I had room and there was not an accident. But B yelled out "WHOA Mom!" I replied with,"What?"
B: You almost hit that car.
Me: I did not almost hit it, I didn't even press on my brakes yet.
B: Mom, tell the truth. You did almost hit that car.
Me: What are you talking about? Do you really think I would hit a car with you and your sister in it?
B:I know you wouldn't try, but I hate to break it to you. If your breaks didn't work what would have happened? Come on, tell me what would have happened?
Me: I guess I might have hit that car.
B: That is right. So you did almost hit that car like I said.

Imagine what I say when she get behind the wheel:)

And might I add for the next 3 minutes A kept asking,"hit car mommy?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA...oh they are a too funny

JCR said...

Love it! Definitely remind her of this when she starts driving.

Anonymous said...

Queen B's philosophy cracks me up. Any situation can be broken down to support her hypothesis...Brilliant!
Let's try to be more careful driving:)

Kat said...

HEY! Twin1 took my comment. Mine3 actually included a deep and evil laugh...moooaahh haha. remind me to tell you my driving story with my Mom. Payback is not nice :)