Friday, July 6, 2007

What I Learned During My Trip to U of I

Today my brother Marty and I took Victoria down to U of I to go apartment hunting. It was a very educational trip. I feel I learned a few valuable lessons that should be shared with others.

1. When having a migraine do NOT take old medicine
2. If medicine is old, do NOT take both pills
3. Do NOT wash down old pills with 2 diet pepsi. (not sure how to make that plural)
4. Collage apartments are gross
5. My brother, sister, and I are trouble together and also very funny
6. Frozen strawberry custard and cold fudge topping is really yummy
7. It is possible to leave my kids with Tom for an entire day

See, I told you some of these learned items will help you too. Hope you had as much fun today as I did.

3 comments:

JCR said...

What pills do you take?? I use 3 Advil and a Coke every 4 hours. Only works about 50/50 though. Anyway, despite the migraine, sounds like a fun family trip. :) Did you guys find an apartment?

Anonymous said...

haha yes it was fun, and educational...and number 1 and 2 are the most important :) thanks again

Kat said...

I like number 6 and 7 best. I too had a migraine yesterday..wonder why it was the popular trend?