Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

I don't have much to report today, but came up with this thought after my long afternoon nap today.
A few of my all time favorites:

1. NAPS - These can be taken by me or my kids, but must be an hour or more
2. ICE CREAM- I find nothing better. Any time of the day and just a spoonfull will do it.
3. HUGS- I love good hugs from my girls, however I love a hug from friends and family too. It is such a comfort.
4. READING- I love a good book. I can sit and if allowed begin and finish a book in a few hours.
5. SUNSHINE- Not as much as I used to, but still love sitting in the sun feeling the warmth.
6. SMELL OF BAKED GOODS- Maybe due to my mom who often baked, but I love the smell of bread or muffins baking in the oven
7. CEREAL- I think I can eat cereal 2-3 times a day without a problem. I don't have a favorite cereal however
8. BREAKFAST OUT- My favorite meal to get in a restaurant.
9. Laughter- I enjoy making others laugh. I do love hearing a good belly laugh. One of my favorite laughs would be Jessica or Marissa's. (If you have ever heard Jen's twins laugh you too would list it as your favorite)
10. POPCORN- Movie, air-popped, microwaved, butter, caramel, cheese, it doesn't matter I like them all.

Well there you have it. A few of my favorites. Some you might know, some might be your favorites too, some you might write down for future gift ideas :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute list :)

Kat said...

You didn't put down rice crispy treats. Is that a baked good? At least I know I can get you the perfect gift at the grocery store!! My kind of girl :)

JCR said...

If you love cereal, try this. Heff eats it literally every day. Mix some Quaker Oatmeal Squares with some lowfat vanilla yogurt (instead of milk). Top with fresh berries. I'm more of a Captain Crunch and Lucky Charms kind of girl, but this healthier mix is pretty yummy.