Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Love to Help

I have a real problem. I love to help others. Now these might be strangers, family, friends, it doesn't matter I love to help. You might be saying,"how is helping others a problem?" Well let me tell you. I help others so often that I forget to help myself. Many moms out there know what this is like. I live close to my large family and being one of the oldest I still love to help as often as I can. This means driving siblings to and from, finding apartments for others, making food for some, and I love to do it all. Perhaps my real problem is that I love being needed. Right now as I sit to type this I have a large "to do" list and still I type away. My husband probably would say it is not the love of helping, but the love of doing it my way. Perhaps he too is right.
Why is it so hard to say "no" or to just do what I need to do? I look forward to finding out, but till then I love helping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know but i love when you help me and i love helping you :)