Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yoga Mat or Magic Carpet?

I was cleaning up the kitchen when I began to hear the girls laughing TOGETHER. This was such an odd sound, for I normally hear them bickering. I turned to look and found them playing on their "magic carpet". Notice it still looks like A is getting the best of B, but I assure you she is holding on, not trying to strangle her big sister. It is so nice to see and listen to them playing together and use their crazy imagination. I too had to laugh and join in on the game. I did not get to ride the carpet, I just got to be the bad witch. How I long for the day when I get to be a good witch!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Yes those "lauging together" moments are few and far between in our house as well. And I am sorry to say that, you have girls.... you never get to be the good witch :)

T3h Qu33n said...

Whoa Jes! I can't wait until Matt and I can experience those crazy moments! Two dogs, a baby, and a husband alone all day. Does that sound like a recepie for good times without mom?

Anonymous said...

how cute!!! those are rare moments :)

Anonymous said...

Too adorable. I don't know if you're cut out for the good witch part!:) Even a bad witch beats being a referee for those precious moments.