Saturday, July 14, 2007

Last Night

So Tom and I took my sisters to see the Soul 2 Soul concert last night. This is the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill show. I will say that I don't mind country, but am not a huge fan. However this show was darn good. They played for hours. It was interesting to see how Tim and Faith interacted with the crowd differently. Faith was all over any child in the audience, where I think Tim was all about the reaction he got when he flexed his arms. I actually like Faith's songs more so that half of the show I liked best. It was an interesting crowd. Many ages, mostly whites, and good mix of men and women. Fair amount of cowboy hats, and not too many slutty outfits. I did like the people watching and with my binoculars I could see a whole lot more :) I still think as a star it would be weird to have tons of people wanting to touch me and hug me and stuff, but I think I would like the applause.

It was a late night, but we had a good time as did my sisters. I would do it again. well, maybe not the same show, but a concert with my sisters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww :) it was a great show and a great time with you and tom...i would do it again too, even the same show...want a pic to post for it?

JCR said...

Late nights are fun! I'm glad you had a fun night out. The next morning is always hard, though, when the kids still get up nice and early. Harder when you're hung over... :)