Sunday, July 8, 2007

I was wrong?

B informed me today that I was wrong. What? Me? Wrong? I had to ask her to explain this new found info.
B: Mom, didn't you say Ellie is afraid of her bike?
Me: No, I said she doesn't ride it much
B: Well that would be because you think she is a afraid of it, right?
Me: I guess so.
B: well you are wrong, she is not afraid of it. She just doesn't like it much.

I have to say that I have never been more wrong than since B could talk. She really likes to find moments that I might not be correct. Now many of you know I am not perfect, nor right a lot. But like any good woman, we don't want to be told we are wrong EVER. I am trying to get B to understand this, but then again I don't want her thinking I don't make mistakes. Oh what a tough job us moms have.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Can you say mini-me? I thought you could. ha ha ha