Sunday, July 29, 2007

What Every Princess Should Have




Yes, these are photos of the not yet finished playhouse inside the playroom at my neice's house! She does not have any kids, but loves to provide for visitors. This house has 2 floors with a full staircase, balcony, front and back doors, recessed lighting... When finished it will have carpet inside, twinkle lights, flower boxes, painted outside, and of course more stuff inside. The girls loved it. As did I. I did go inside and upstairs. I did have to duck, for it is not adult size :) It sure is cool. I now know what we need to have Grandpa start building at my house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the coolest thing ever!!! i would have loved that when i was little

Kat said...

Holy crap!! That looks nicer then my house! I want one!!! I want one!!! (said in my Violet voice from Willy Wonka)

Anonymous said...

Alright I know what J's next project is! Too cool! Just what my trio needs! :)