Monday, July 2, 2007

Nikon Moment

I got my new Nikon camera for father's day and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I will say I feel more like my dad with this fancy camera. I am not nearly ready to give up my professional photographer father, but it is nice to finally get a photo in which A is looking at the camera.

My dad did take a few moments yesterday to set many of the features on my camera so perhaps my photos will be even better now.

I just need to get over the weird feeling that I have when I take this camera out in public. It is a great camera but not, shall we say, very cute. I am getting over the non-cute factor more and more when I see the end photo. Soon there will no need for my cute little camera. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pic but where is the one of Ben??!! and all the other awesome ones i took? :)

Kat said...

Wow! The girls look so different. Glad you finally started posting again. ha ha