Sunday, July 8, 2007

Looks Can Be Deciving

I find it interesting to find all the differences between B and A. On the outside they look like little carbon copies, yet on the inside...

We had another "different" moment this week when my Dad and I took the girls for their yearly photo shoot. When B was 2 years old she wanted nothing more than Grandpa to take her picture. They spent 2 hours at the botanic gardens taking pictures. B would sit on every bench and touch every flower and just smile at Grandpa so he could take a picture. Let me just say I am lucky to have any pictures of A.

No matter where we stopped, or what we asked A to do her reply was the same."NO!" How frustrating it was. There were moments too when she would do what I asked, but would not look at the camera. What a stinker! Finally Dad was able to get a few good shots.

Now on to the girls together. Oh I must have forgotten that A is in the NO B stage. So let me say dad did get a few sister shots, but not many. Funny, we still spent 2 hours there, but not so many shots. How did I get such different girls?

2 comments:

Kat said...

I feel your pain, though your story does not help me as the boys have their pics this Thursday. I am hopinh for a few good ones as last year I had none to choose from :(

JCR said...

I had already written my post for today when I read yours. I guess it's a week for pictures! I'm sure you still got some adorable ones. Yes, Tootsies soooo work. Any candy, really. :)