Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Everything Else Is Recalled

Since most toys these days have been recalled, I have resorted to the basics.

Today B decided to make horses for each of them. I was impressed with her great horse heads. I also like the use of pipe cleaners for the reigns. Little A was responsible for getting the hats. "You can't ride a horse without a hat mommy." I was told. How right she is. Good thing I had gone to Costco and picked up these great boxes or who know what we would have done. The girls also made a stable downstairs for their horses.

Who knew one day it would be a bag, the next a box? Perhaps tomorrow I will give them some sticks and see what they can do.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

oh man that is so creative and funny!!! did b really make the horse heads on her own? they are great!! oh i can't wait to see them soon!!!