Monday, September 17, 2007

Most people were surprised to find that the horrible, ear piercing screams that were being made all during take- off came from this sweet little thing. She doesn't look naughty or even capable of screaming does she?

Let me tell you that I felt bad for all passengers on the plane during this flight. Poor A just didn't want to sit in her seat. She just kept telling me in between her tears and screams,"Scarry Momma!!! and Not Fair!" Big sister B was not much help as she continued to ask me for ear plugs so she wouldn't have to hear all this noise. As soon as we were finished with take-off all things returned to normal.

That is until landing time :)

4 comments:

Victoria said...

oh my!!! i can beleive and even hear her screams haha...that looks just like B at Kier's wedding!!!

T3h Qu33n said...

A & B are too cute. Unless there is a video of A screaming, I still find it hard to believe she was so bad.

:)

I hope this doesn't turn her into a bad flyer like me :)

Kat said...

Love the bow!! Unfortunately I can believe that even the sweetest looking child can scream like an injured banshee. Glad you are home safe and sound!

JCR said...

I also find it hard to believe. She is just way too sweet!!