Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates

Thanks to all for your comments on my shoe dilemma. I will be returning these and looking for something else. Especially since I got a traffic ticket for "disregarding a stop sign". I need the cash to get my license back. I do kinda like the idea of me in leopard, but not sure these do it. Plus now that people know I wear leopard and leather to the park (thanks a lot JS), I think I will just wait to find the right pair.

Something I want to clear up... it has come to my attention that there was a little confusion about my recent posting about the clogged toilet that husband didn't fix. 1. He did not clog it. Little tiny Bridget did :) 2. In our house he is not the gross guy. I do the vomit, blood, and poop. He does other stuff like bugs and dead mice. So, some seemed concerned that my husband was not very good. He is! I just thought it was a rather funny moment and the fact that he would call my dad was even better. And now that this is in print I can't deny what I said. Good thing he doesn't read this blog :)

That should do it for today. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha you didn't mention B's money stealing and selling of candy and "lemondae" :)

Kat said...

Yeah, I like the fact that Drake's mother-in-law wears leather...that gives me high hopes for B :) For some reason I think I knew it was not Tom who plugged it though don't know why...I just thought it humorous his response. John is not the gross one either. Why do we Mom's get those jobs??