Monday, September 3, 2007

Kindergarten Eve

B is not looking forward to start her kindergarten year. She has told me that she is a little scared and a lot nervous. We talked about it and I reminded her that she knows her teacher from the summer program, and she probably will know some of the kids too. She didn't really seem to care. It seems to be all about the new school concept. I reminded her that she knows how to open her locker and that she knows one of the 3rd grade teachers too. Again, didn't seem to help much. Oh I give up! After the 5th "I'm just so shy" I told her it was time for bed and I would see her in the morning. So wish us luck and I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

awww she will love it :) oh and cute new pic of you guys

Kat said...

Drake is actually excited this year. I just dropped Grady off for his first day. They had to pry him off of me but he stopped as soon as I left the room. Give B a good luck hug from me!!