Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time to Say Good-Bye


I can't believe that this day has come. This bear was won by my parents when B was born. They won it in a raffle and we used it for B's first Christmas photos. She was so little that she basically sat in the bear's lap. As soon as we made our basement into a playroom Grandma and Grandpa were happy to give us the bear. It has been with us for a few years, but due to some bad rips it is time to put him down. B was a little sad as I am, but it was a good 5 years. As I put him out in the garbage, I knew I had to take a final photo.
So, good-bye friend, you will be missed. Thanks for your endless cuddles, hugs, and pillow time.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

nooooo!!! :( why don't you just sew his tears up?!?! hehe so sad

JCR said...

Awww, poor thing! That is such a sad picture.

Kat said...

It is such a sad picture. He couldn't go to Goodwill?? Poor Mr bear.