Sunday, September 2, 2007

I've Been "Bitten"

Today I had a "day off" and so I did what I normally do on this kinda day. I went shopping alone :) I wanted to find a few things for the girls now that the weather is going to begin getting cooler. I soooo enjoy looking around a store without any kids.

One place that I have wanted to go check out is the Steve and Barry store that carries the Sarah Jessica Parker line, Bitten. I really like her and wanted to check out her "great fashions" so I grabbed my sister and off we went.

I was surprised by the amount of clothes in her line. However after trying on a number of things I was beginning to lose my excitement. Don't get me wrong I did buy a few things, but I don't think I really LOVED much. There is a difference between the $14.00 jeans I bought and the $50.00 pairs I have bought from other places. I thought the sizing was a little off. I do have large arms, but still, even large size sweaters didn't fit well. I did get a cute cropped jean jacket however. And pants... Well not the best for us larger thigh and butt girls. But it was still fun and I did find a cute sweater for A. I don't think I will go back for any major shopping, but perhaps for a few basics. I can't give up on her just yet.

1 comment:

JCR said...

OMG, I was going to go there yesterday, too! But Tato was in no mood to shop after the movie. Which killed me, because the store is literally right across from the theater in our mall. I've been curious to see the SJP line. Thanks for the review!