Thursday, September 20, 2007

Never Thought I'd Hear This

B received a great package in the mail yesterday from her best buddy Drake. As she began taking the items out she exclaimed, "Wow! That Drake sure knows how to buy a girl a present!"
*************************************************************************************
As we were eating dinner:
B: Mom you are going to change your outfit before you go to my school's Open House?

Me: I wasn't thinking of changing.

B: Mom, this is a big day for me, so you should put on something nicer.
*************************************************************************************

@ Midnight:

B: Sorry to wake you mom, but I'm all out of underwear.

Me: Don't worry we will figure it out in the morning.

(just to let you know I then spent the rest of the night trying to figure out how she could be out of underwear for I had just done laundry. And also tyring to figure out when I was going to do laundry before school. needless to say she was NOT out of underwear.)
**************************************************************************************
Getting dressed today:
Me: A what do you want in your hair today? Pony or Barrette?
A: Piggy
Me: Piggies? I'm not sure I can do piggies in your hair.
A: Piggy mom!

I did do piggies and she is super cute. Post photo later.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Of course Drake knows how to treat a lady, hello??? His mother rocks! The monkeys killed me and I decided you needed them, sorry if they annoy you. You will learn to not hear them after a while :) Can I ask why at midnight we decided we needed more underwear??

Victoria said...

oh i love those quotes!! your girls sure are funny...and A is super adorable with piggies!!!

Jes said...

I have no idea why B thought about underwear at midnight.