Friday, September 21, 2007

Up Close With A Hawk

I was sitting on the porch that the house across my street when all of a sudden I saw this beautiful hawk fly over. I have seen them around, but never this close. Here he was right on the top of their roof. It was so cool! Even as he flew away I was in awe.
I did also remind Mr Hawk that across the street at my house I have a great lunch and dinner buffet of all you can eat chipmunks, squirrel, and mice. I really hope he takes me up on my offer.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

it is not friday yet!! how did u post it like that? and where are the cute pics of A's first piggies?! :)

Kat said...

Ahh, being sneaky with the posts are you?? We had a hawk swoop at Grady while he was on the swing this summer, creepy. But they are beautiful to watch.