Sunday, February 17, 2008

Art Work

Here are a few of B's most recent drawings. I have to say that I like the big smiles on the faces. I think she is really getting good too.

On this picture she even added sickers to the picture for details. It is fun to watch her drawings evolve. Her details are getting better too. I like the eyelashes on these girls. They sort of look like thick eyebrows, but they are lashes.




This is one of her newest looks. It is the ballerina. I like the bun in the hair with the ribbon. Again makes me feel good as a mom to see such a big smile on the face. It is better than tears and sad faces. Perhaps I am doing something right? The ballerina really doese have 2 legs too. The scanner cut it off, sorry.

I have found that scanning in the art work is a good way to keep it instead of all the paper. Having 2 girls who love to draw means lots of pictures. We can only hang so many on the fridge and give away. However if you would like to order something I will see what I can do :)

5 comments:

Victoria said...

she really is getting good....where is your blog about abby wanting you to be me :)

JCR said...

The pictures are beautiful! And what a clever way to keep them.

.mk. said...

I DID order stuff!!!!

Jen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Those are fabulous!!

Kat said...

Beautiful, I especially like the bun. And since I am such a bad friend I decided to tag you. Check out my 2/18 post for details if you would like to participate.