Monday, February 11, 2008

I Know This One

Let me just recap. Husband knows/dated tatoo artist on LA Ink and today I find out that I went to high school with Venom from American Gladiators! Beth and I graduated the same year and we were friends too. I had no idea that she was Venom until I got the high school newsletter today via email. As soon as I saw her name listed with American Gladiators I quickly went to NBC and looked her up. I knew that she was a body builder/trainer/more, but I had no idea that she was this hot and skilled! I will state that for the record I did not date her :) Small world I guess. I just thought it was funny and I should share. So now I will have to start watching this show as well as LA Ink.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha and she went to an all-girls catholic school??!! never would have thought that :)

JCR said...

Wow! I can't wait to hear about more reality stars you guys know. Whenever I see a commercial for LA Ink, I look for the ex!!