Thursday, February 28, 2008

Never Thought About It

I was getting A dressed this morning and pulled out a cute button down short sleeved shirt for her to wear. Well being that is about 20 degrees I figured a long sleeved shirt underneath was in order. So I went right to the long sleeved white onesies that I bought for this exact reason.

I put it on her and as I was snapping it up I realized "this won't work with the potty thing" We are now at the point where A sometimes goes all by herself. So I figured snaps over undies was not the best idea for success.

Lucky for me I did have one long sleeved t-shirt to put on her. I have come to find out that this whole potty has some perks, but then again might not be all it's cracked up to be. Who would have thought?

2 comments:

Kat said...

Just think of the money you will save in diapers (that can go towards more girls clothes of course!!)

JCR said...

Oh wow, I never thought about the onesie issue. I'll have to keep that in mind with Tulip.