Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't Wake the Baby

I am sitting here trying not to think about the fact that I really have to pee. Yes, I did just write that on my blog. You might be asking why don't I just go pee? Well it is because I have 15 minutes till I have to get A up from her nap and go get B from school. If I go pee now she will hear me and want to get out of bed. I figure holding it for 15 minutes beats having her wake up early, right? Nothing is worse than waking a sleeping 2 year old.

So I figured I would spend the next 15 minutes reading blogs. Let me say I was a little disappointed to find that some of my regulars have not been updated in a few days. That means no new reading material for me. It also means my list of blogs will not take me 15 minutes to get through. Those of you which I am talking about know who you are so I will not list blog address. I am mearly letting you know that thanks to I might pee in my pants :)

I know I am not one to correct others on blog etiquette. I know in the past I have gone days if not a week without updating my posts. I now understand just how important a new post might be. For an addict like myself it is a must. I pledge from here on out I will try to update daily, well maybe every other day is more like it.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

hahahaha you are funny...hope you eventually made it to the bathroom!

JCR said...

You have been updating a TON lately! I love it! For I'm also an addict, especially when I'm sick.

T3h Qu33n said...

I am working on it!

If I had known, I would have updated it!

Sorry you had to hold it

Jen said...

Hmmmmm - I know I am for sure one of the regular reads to blame for the 'accident' I may have caused! Too funny!! I am eager to see who else fesses up to a few days going by without a blog!!

Alicia said...

I'm Sorry! Next time there is a lull on my poor neglected blog, I will send some Depends!