Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You Be Aunt Vic

This is the new game that A loves to play with me. Aunt Victoria has been bugging me for weeks to blog about it too. I thought A was over this game until today. I was making dinner and she came into the kitchen wanting to play.

The game goes as such. I am Aunt Vic and A is my puppy. Why I have to be Aunt Vic I have no idea but I always do. I have tried to get out of this role, but no luck. Then A, as puppy, plays fetch, drinks water, "runs" around my feet and more. It is a cute activity and would be fun if I didn't have to play my sister :)

There you go Victoria. I blogged it and everyone now knows my daughter loves you so much that I have to pretend to be you.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

THANKS :) LOVE it!!! great minds think alike

JCR said...

That's sweet!

T3h Qu33n said...

Hahahaha I love it. Totally priceless! Go Vic!!

Kat said...

That is very sweet!! I think it is great she loves her auntie so much :)

Jen said...

How did I miss this blog? SO cute!! I love that!!