Sunday, February 24, 2008

Not Ready For This Yet

This is what I found when I went up to the girl's room the other day. B had taken it upon herself to hang up her first poster. High School Musical is now proudly displayed on her bedroom door.

I am not sure that I am ready of the years of posters to continue. Isn't the age of 5 1/2 too young for this? I should be glad I guess, that it is not a Barbie poster or something like that. I don't mind this one. It came in the Valentines that she gave out at school. She was so excited! I just really don't think I like the idea of heart throbs, and the like, at such an early age.

Or maybe it is just the thought of tape being used on the painted walls and door that bugs me.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

haha...she took down the picture i made :( i am not ready for that!! :

Kat said...

Heart throbs? She has hadone since she was 2 years old... ha ha I don't allow tape on my walss either!

JCR said...

Aw, I think it's cute. You're never too young for Zac Efron...