Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Snips of My Conversations

getting into the car...
B: A you are making me soo mad!
A: No I not, I making mommy mad.
Me: Yes you are making me mad, now sit down!
B: Well you are making me mad too.
A(screaming) No I not. I not make you mad too just Mommy.

Me: Hey A, let's go on the potty before we get dressed.
A: No, I am empty
Me: I think we should try
A: No I peed in the bath, I empty.
Me: You peed in the bath?
A: Yes, it was yellow.
Me: Ok, guess you are empty.

Getting ready for be tonight....
Me: A get over here. Notice I do not have my happy face on.
A: I smiling mommy
Me: good, I'm not.
A: I will make you happy...(begins singing)Dragon Tails, Dragon Tails... are you happy now?
Me: I have to say I am smiling, but not happy.

Laughter and tears is truly how I get through the day.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

oh i LOVE your conversations!!!