Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

What a nice day so far. I got a work-out in this morning in which I raised the resistance on the machine. When I got home, B had been showered and A was getting in the bath. Go Husband!! One of the best Valentine's Day gifts ever. :)

After I dried B's hair she presented me with my presents. I got a pretty heart shaped pin that she made. I promised her I would wear it today when I come for lunch duty. I will get a picture to post later.

Yes, I have a busy day of lunch duty, watching the musical , tennis lesson, and somewhere in between running to Land of Nod outlet (my clothes tree is in), McDonalds (lunch for B) and making a heart shapped cake for dessert.

Oh, I did get to shop last night. I had to get out after dinner. I was just a mess. If any of you need snow things for next year I reccommend MACY'S. I stopped last night and got snowpants for both girls and a cute coat for A. Each were $12.99!!! The coat originally $50.00 the snowpants are Columbia so they were $70.00!!! Not sure if all Macy's are this low, but it is worth a look if you can buy ahead. These bargins made my $60.00 jeans at the Gap worth it.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

now u have something to match the heart shaped necklace she got you for christmas!! :) glad you go to go shopping last night :)

T3h Qu33n said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!!

:)