Monday, February 4, 2008

Few Comments From Today

me: A would you like to go to art time today?
A: no, I like elmo on puter (puter = computer)

I am watching a blurb on tv about a little boy who lost his legs and is showing his very cool prostetics. B came into the room and states : "Those are some funky legs!"

B: A, I am your sister.
A: No you are not.
B: Yes! I am. tell me I'm your sister.
A: You are not my sister!
B: You better prove I am your sister.

We are at the grocery store B sees a display of greeting cards. She pulls one off and rushes over to me. It is a barbie one.
B: Mom, this is the card I'd like for my birthday.
Me: oh really? I guess I will have to remember that.
B: No, just buy it now and save it till May. ( the DUH! was inflected)

3 comments:

Victoria said...

those are great!!! b and a never cease to make me chuckle

JCR said...

They are both so cute and say the funniest things. I especially love the one about the Barbie card.

Kat said...

I saw the blurb about the boy too....I cried. So how are we proving they are sisters?? I see a science experiment in the making oh great teacher! AND I will be sure to look for a Barbie card! ha ha