Monday, February 25, 2008

Uncle Buck - Melanoma Head


This weekend I was able to watch one of my all time favorite movies. Uncle Buck. I'm not sure why this is my favorite, but I find it so funny. I have seen it so many times, yet I never find myself quoting it.
There are many movies from the late 80's that I can watch once in a while, but this one I will watch almost every time it is on. I'm sure the fact that it is filmed in my town helps too.
I really love the idea of crazy UB taking care of the kids. He has a great way of making each day fun and full of wonder. The way UB scares the pants off his teenage niece and her boyfriend is great too. I swear I can see myself doing the same thing.
Macaulay Culkin does a great job in the role too. I love the part of his questions. It is just so real. He did always play a good little kid.

This is one of my favorite clips. UB went to the school to meet with the assistant principal about his niece Maizy. I like the fact that he holds nothing back and really stands up for his niece. Plus I just about pee my pants every time. Enjoy the classic!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

LOL! I forgot how funny that movie is. Candy was one of the best! Thanks for sharing!

Kat said...

Blasphemer!! I really like that movie too.